Thursday, February 19, 2009

Olympic News Weekly

The Olympic Committee has finally decided to launch it's own magazine, the content of which will feature the newest Olympic winners, Olympic hopefuls, and past winners. One of their previous multiple-gold winners was there to comment.
"Yeah, it's like, you know. They do stuff, and talk about the stuff we're doing. I mean, like swimming, and other stuff; you know, where you run and everything? I dunno, I mean it sounds cool and all. I kinda looked at the cover and stuff, and thought, 'Hey, I can back this.' So yeah, cheers, thanks a lot." He exhaled.
Other Olympic winners and hopefuls were not there to comment, but several media companies have already started negotiations, on shows like "Where are the Olympians now?" and "Behind the Olympians."

No comments: