Monday, February 9, 2009

"Assholes" On The Rise

Since the inauguration of Barack Obama, more and more people are turning into incessant assholes. One man explains. "I don't feel the constant pressure of being arrested for anything anymore. In the past I felt like I had to be accountable for my actions, but now, fuck'em, fuck'em all."
A study has shown this man is correct, that modern folk are embracing the asshole syndrome; ignoring people with flat tires, pushing old women out of the way at malls, spitting on children, and screwing their best friend's husband/wife. Due in part to unemployment, that people no long feel they have anything to lose, coupled with the discovery all their friends suck and their sex partners are actually really, really bad at it, people have embraced this new way of living, reinforced by judge/lawyer ad campaigns against legal or ethical behavior. Television programming has remained unaltered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I understand this. Is this a complaint about run-on sentances?