Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hacking Not Really A Crime.

According to experts, hacking is not really a crime. "What happens in cyberspace, stays on cyberspace. Because none of it is real, no one needs worry about taking responsibility for what they've done or plan to do," says one bored IT tech. "If someone wants something from our business, they just get it. I can't be bothered to police those guys anymore, and have ceased even monitoring virus attacks. If the system fails, it does. I'll do all I'm willing to do to stop that from happening, which now includes Wii Sports, which I bought for my cubicle. I have one at home, but I'm far too lazy to lug that thing to work everyday."
It turns out that with the credit crunch, others are not worried either. "Since we've moved to a credit-based system of money and governance, you don't have to worry about saving, losing, or spending money, because none of it means anything anyway. It's all based on loans," says one fourth grader from celebrity high in Paramount, CA. The Dow Jones fell four hundred points today, but that's all because the monkey pressed the wrong key on his Commodore 64.

No comments: