Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dating On The Skids

It turns out dating is not as popular as it once was, due to the liquor drenched Blues and Jazz clubs scattered across the U.S. like fermented corn from an angry bull's rectum. Bill Fremont, from Baton Rouge, LA, comments.
"Every single time I went out to one of those clubs, I ended up getting Chlamydia, Syphilis, or some other STD from some drunk woman or man. I ended up going out just to drink because I was afraid I wouldn't even enjoy jacking off for the next couple weeks because of a urethral infection, so I decided to stay home, drink, and go on the internet.
I found I didn't even care anymore if the person on the other end was a woman or not. Hell, Chicks with dicks got the best of everything, cause either way yer fucked."
College Youths have ignored this wisdom, and continue to populate seedy blues and jazz knockoff clubs to "Get their fill."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why abstinence is the only way to have a happy, healthy life. If more young people abstained from sex, and didn't succumb to the evils of drugs and alcohol, they'd be able to preserve their physical and spiritual purity until marriage. (As long as they're not faggots! Faggots are going to rot in hell for eternity, so they might as well have all the sodomy and heroin they can choke down.)