Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Women and children in need of a good thrashing

“Why should it be women and children who are spared in times of war? They're just as guilty as the rest of us who live in whatever country that's being invaded,” says one executed man from an economically insignificant country. “I mean, some women get raped and stuff, so at least they're getting some. Where's my rapist? I just get murdered. What a load of crap.”
This issue became relevant when a member of a first world country stood up. “I never took the ears off a women or a child to make into a necklace during 'Nam, just Old Charlie. The few rapes I committed against pre-teen girls didn't even count 'cause I didn't get to kill them. I mean, what the fuck?” United Nations is now addressing this very sensitive issue and will include this within the parameters of ethnic cleansing, and one's props within those guidelines during times of wealth redistribution.

No comments: