Monday, November 24, 2008

HIV Mothers Charged

HIV positive mothers are being charged with infecting their unborn babies with the HIV virus. “I had unprotected sex with a man near me knowing I was HIV positive to show my baby, if it survives, the horror I have to live through every day.” says one woman living in rural Springfield. “The worst part of it is, I won't know until it's born whether I should have aborted it midterm because it would be born without the virus.” Other women aren't as lucky as this one, however.
“I became pregnant, and didn't realize I was HIV positive, and now am charged with attempted murder,” says Xiang Lee, of Guizhou province. “Now there has been talk of harvesting my body parts for sale on the black market by an American organ harvesting corporation.”

No comments: